2.11.2008

Statistics make you clever?

Or even more curious?

My 1g -photosite is very international what comes to it´s visitors. I´ve once again checked my 1g statistics and it´s time to give you a rose, all my visitors! It is so nice to have everyone of you visiting my picsite so plenty and all over the world!

1g statistics shows also the "entry words" which people uses when searching pics or information from web (and find themselves from my 1g!); and that´s a funny section; it shows that search words has been very interesting or more like amusing?
The most used entry words in my 1g are:

3 of them:
jyyni
3 of them:
facepictures
2 of them:
kyykkypissa (crouch wee)
2 of them:
kenzongos
2 of them:
jagodas groseille
2 of them:
hupi kuvat (hupi pictures)
one search:
ylivalottuneen (be overexposed)
one search:
luxi pictures
one search:
paini (wrestling)
one search:
pipsqueak kastehelmi

And here comes the amount of users in different countries, world is BIG and at the same time so small! Whippets connects us all!


This is 1g Kenzongos statistics from October 2008:


1594 US (1g counts every user from .com address to become from US)
878 Finland
165 Czech Republic
68 Sweden
35 Netherlands
21 Italy
18 Estonia
17 Poland
14 Germany
13 Lithuania
7 Australia
5 Denmark
4 Slovakia
3 Russian Federation
2 Tunisia
2 Ireland
2 Saudi Arabia
1 Latvia
1 China
1 Macedonia
1 Canada
1 Belgium
1 Norway
1 Bulgaria
1 France


See ya in my 1g - I will try to keep it updated and fresh to you all in future too!



Ei kommentteja: