23.11.2008

Stakkedistack-we all stack our dogs in our own way.

I went curious in stacking pics when surfing in internert and found a bunch of different stacked pics ab. my dogs.
My history is in Basenjis and with Greyhounds and I have wondered now and then do I stack my Whippets as I used to stack my Basenjis or Greys which were my first breeds? I enclose a LOT of stacked pics here showing my Whippets/Greyhounds and Basenjis stacked with different handlers.
I think every handler has his/her own touch in showing dogs and I also think that my touch is not the best one.. ;) Or more like my experience is from Basenji-rings, so it took a while to fit my knowledge from showing Basenjis to show Greys and Whippets!
Anyway you can show your dog in so many different ways and the showing in ring is not just the sum of your dog´s condition added with the day´s weather and circumstances but also soooo much about the handler!
Enjoy this huge amount of stacked pics and SEE how you can show your dog in so many ways!


Viri, Ch Scheik´s Comando, stacked as a junior by Timo Aalto. Pic by Peter Hjalmarsson.


In this show Viri took his CH-title. Handled by me and pic taken by Antti Ruotsalo.


Viri pictured in Helsinki Messukeskus INT show taking G from Åge Gjetnes, Norway and handled by me.


Doublechampion Misakan Barthez Chris, Pupu, handled by me.


Luxi, Monetblue, handled by Pia Mannila.


And Luxi handled by me in same show.


Luxi handled later on at home by me.


My BIS-winner Basenji, Ch Kenzongo´s Kinongo, handled by me.


Ch Kenzongo´s Kinongo taking BIG handled by me.


Strippoker´s Breathless Jamo Boy handled by me.


Ch Twyborn Philadelphia handled by Timo Aalto. Pic by Pirjo Muhonen.

Ch Twyborn Philadelphia handled by Marina Aaltio. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.


Ch Twyborn Philadelphia, Hupi, handled by me.
Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.


Ch Twyborn Philadelphia, Hupi, handled by me. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.

Ch Twyborn Philadelphia handled by me. Pic is taken by Mikko Koskinen.


Ch Twyborn Philadelphia handled by Asta Simonelyte.


Hula, Ch Carry On Ramblin´Man, handled by me.


Hula, Ch Carry On Ramblin´Man, handled by me.


Hula, Ch Carry On Ramblin´Man handled by me. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.


Hula, Ch Carry On Ramblin´Man handled by me. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.


Hula, Ch Carry On Ramblin´Man handled by me. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.

Me and Hula at early days in rings. Pic is taken by Kirsi Aalto.


Me showing Calypso Invincible Dominija.

Ei kommentteja: