22.11.2008

Some Whippetfun!

Today we visited our local & HUGE dogpark near us. After running in park we took a hike and went to a wide field behind the park. My boys enjoyed running and I took ~250 pictures... After couple of hours work with the pics I saved ~120 of them. I choose these ones to show in public! Enjoy!



Viri at field.


Viri smelling something interesting..


Viri´s melting face.


Hupi, Luxi & Viri running!

It´s a bit crowdy.


Some running.


Luxi speeding.


Luxi shouting to Hupi´s ear.

Luxi running.


Luxi chasing Hupi.


Luxi and Hula alerted.


Hupi & Luxi.


You find ALL pics taken today clicking this link. (just remember I replace pics to their own folders within 1-2 weeks)
Anyway in this folder I keep ALL the latest pics taken from our pack!





Ei kommentteja: