7.6.2010

Whippet Club Specialty 6.6.2010


Ch Best-Looking Brooklyn (Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Best-Looking Blooming Martha) seems to do superb in big rings and especially in our own specialties (pictured right at our Specialty yesterday).

1.6.2008 he was BOS under Susanne Oschinski, Whipcat. (55 males were shown)

6.6.2009 he was BM-4 under Kerrie Kuper, Karasar. (42 males were shown)

Yesterday, out of 72 males "Leevi" was BM-4 under Agneta Kappers, Kapriol.

This boy surely shines in Specialty rings and shows his best to breeder judges.
Team Kenzongos couldn´t be more proud! Our warmest congratulations to Jutta & Leevi!

In open class I showed Miyessa Aslanthelion (Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Belltown Blackballet) and this young and handsome fellow ended up EXC/3 out of 22 males!!!! Big congratulations to Tiina & Aslan!

My own dogs took both VG:s which is very good to me! Luxi, Monetblue (Ch Scheik´s Comando x Nicoret´s Happy Smile) was shown by Minna Keronen and she did her best with this eager and lively boy.

Luxi´s critique:
"Ngt stor. Bra huvud o. uttryck. Fin hals. Ngt avfallande i länder o. rundade i korset. Ngt rak i fronten o. ngt stela mellanhänden. Tillräckliga vinklar bak. Rör sig ok men kunde ha generösare steglängd påväl fram som bak".

Tried first to translate this to english, but länder- och kors -words wasn´t that easy to put from swedish to english.

Hupi, Ch Twyborn Philadelphia was also shown by Minna Keronen -huge thanks to you- and here come´s my fat boy Hupi´s critique:
"Strong & a bit heavy male which has beautiful lines & is well built. Needs a bit more elegance. Excellent front & rear. Moves ok when coming and going but needs more generous front movement."

Bitches were judged by Hanne Berit Husby from Norway and Jagodas Gingembre (Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Ch Aaniston An Outstanding Filly) took EXC/- as well Miyessa Adelinda (Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Belltown Blackballet).
(32 bitches were shown in open class)
Ch Gaselle´s Greatest Hits (Ch Twyborn Philadelphia x Ch Gaselle´s La Scala) took VG.

Have you sometimes wondered why I keep writing parents all the time? One thing I hate most when surfing all around -in blogs and in webpages- is that when people write about their dogs showsuccess like "Bella took BB-1 and I am so happy" or "From our crew Hilda´s daughter Sessan took CC and his halfbrother Bamboo BM-2, Bimbu was second in open class and his aunt Bambucca took res-CC" I always keep wondering "Who are they"? And when surfing in webpages I can click from news to dog´s own page trying to find his/her parents, and only information in dogs own page might be his owner.... Annoying.

So I´m just trying to be as informative I can.

Want to see pictures from our Specialty? Click here. This time I did not put names to pictures, it would have been too hard and lengthy work. It took 3,5 hrs to put these 147 pictures to web. I could have taken 2 hrs away if I would be more talented.... I have to click every picture open and put my name under, one by one. I´ve found signing showpictures a good thing though. After all easy to me and to them who borrow photos.

Ei kommentteja: