11.12.2008

This is not sunfun but snowfun!

We have very wet but sooo nice snow in here! Because my roommate is in Thailand it means that I have a car (!!) and THAT means lots of running in our team!!!!

During this 1,5 weeks now we´ve been running in Leppäkorpi football field and in Havukoski dogpark now eight times and today I had also my Canon S5 IS with.
Well, it is not piece of cake at all to take runningpics with it, but I want to share some of our snowfun with you despite some blurriness... ;D


Hupi wants Luxi to play with him.


Luxi finds snow much more interesting.. And meanwhile Hupi thinks what shall his next move be..


Finally some action! Hupi´s face is totally in snow! ;)


Could you please run again with me!?!


Hmph.. lazy mates, Hupi seems to think.


Little Lelu, almost 11 yrs!


Lelu is observing others.


Boys heard something..


Viri is "telling" some runningrules to Luxi.


Viri alerted.


Stay tuned for more updates and pictures!

Ei kommentteja: