24.12.2008

Team Kenzongos Xmas!

I kept my Canon S5 IS with whole day! First at morning we went to Havukoski dogpark and Lelu had to stay in leash because of his limping.. But he became acquainted with a nice & nasty (yes, both ;) ) parson jack russel terrier -bitch while other boys ran free.
Later on we had a nice christmasdinner with my mom and her fiancé and took a real "fight" with Trivial Pursuit! First round went to Erkki and second to my roommate. Enjoy some FRESH christmaspics from our team!


Hula chasing Viri!


Lelu shows his interest with some calming signs to a temperamental parson-bitch.


And this is a little one, just a four month old -parsongirl!


Hula and Hupi tries to connect with parsons...


Luxi chasing Hupi!


Hupi´s christmasface!


Lelu behind christmasflowers...


... and Hula behind some white and red flowers.


Hupi enjoying himself, which he does very well!


Some Trivial Pursuit -fun! This is my mom and Erkki listening my crazy answers in Trivial -questions... Today´s top ten was answering "Martti Ahtisaari" to each and other question..

Once again; Happy Holidays! :)


Ei kommentteja: