19.12.2009

It is cold! (and we ALL have to wear coats)


It has been ~ -15-17 degrees now almost one week. It means that even me, who does not want to put coats to my boys easily, HAVE to do it now!

Hula does not like his coat at all -it makes some electric shocks when I put it on and take it off -and maybe also between ;D, so he have been wearing my RIP Jamo´s coat. It is a bit more "airy" than his own coat, so he manages to run and play in it nicely.

Hupi, Luxi & Viri wears Mimi Chill´s coats which are really very well made and fits them perfectly. Lelu´s coat has been bought 1990 to RIP Jaki and it is 100% suitable also to Lelu!

I do hope this kind of weather conditions shall end soon so we can go to our long walks which not just me but also my boys enjoy much more than running in dog park for 15 minutes.

And most of all I am so bored in Hupi´s and Hula´s tendency to eat frozen dog poop!!!! (and that is something which is a LOT in dog park....)

Ei kommentteja: