14.6.2008

What a show - what a birthday present!

Today I took Hula & Hupi to Forssa INT. Judge was Kari Järvinen, Finland. After few res-CC´s we; Hupi & I, finally took the qualifying CC!!! Hupi is now titled Fin Ch & Fin JW-05 Twyborn Philadelphia!


Happy owner coming with rosettes from ring!



My 44th birthday is at door, so this day was a superb birthday present. I couldn´t have dreamed more.
This is Hupi stacked at table in open class.



I want also send a huge thanks to Jaana Jyläntö showing my dear Hula, Carry On Ramblin´Man so nicely and beautifully.
Hula stacked at table; ending up fourth with VG in open class.



C´mere Ack Ack, Twyborn Philadelphia, Carry On Ramblin´Man and Dusilla Armani Suit competing from winning; Hupi took the class!

It was lovely to have so many congratulations from Whippetlovers all over the world; just mentioning Finland, US, Italy and Sweden. So many people have encouraged us in "our mission", thank you all!

Johanna Gustafsson, knl Bonnywapit, sent this lovely pic delivery to my email; all pics added are taken by her. Thank you, Johanna!

Ei kommentteja: