25.12.2012

A beautiful girl in Australia!

This is beautiful "Stephie"; Ibiza Erottaja Helsinki (Ch Carry On Ramblin'Man x Federland Highland Lass) born in Australia, knl Ibiza 25.7.2012.
And look at her; she went all the way to BPIS lately and I've received these lovely pics from her breeder Colin Sarantis which I want to share with you.
There is no need to tell how proud I am but I do say it anyway; she is stunning!



Hula, her sire, seems to produce his beautiful expression with of course the dam; "Grace". The pedigree is full of "old fashion" British dogs all the way to early ´90's. I am happy to see the result and will follow her maturing in future very closely.


Hula himself was very slow in maturing, but after my all Whippet years I think that is not a bad thing at all; mainly opposite; and I will post later on some latest showpics of Hula; showing his potential in 10 years of age.



Keep up the good work Colin in Australia; I am happy to see what your lines produces! Way to go!


Ei kommentteja: