25.10.2008

On the road again!

Today we went to Ankkapuisto at 08.00 am. Ankkapuisto is a local park, which has Ankkarock-named event every year at August. And that event is full of MUSIC! HIM for instance has played in it as well many other well known bands, too!


Ankkapuisto is ab. ~5 km from us and full of nice and pleasant roads to walk and also HUGE lawn where you can have your dogs loose! -As well many ponds, one of which you can see from pic above! We mainly went there so early in morning because we wanted no harassment when my boys where in the wild!


Ahhahahahahhaa, and NOW my Eneloops went to final; I took ~30 pictures and also few videoclips. In the pic above Hupi and Luxi are having fun and one of the mainmovies you can really see Viri having fun and hear all my Whippets making squelching noice with their paws! Awww!


Hupi with some dirt in his legs..


Afterwards we went to my mom who is soon celebrating her 70th birthday, which you can never see from her face!!!!!! My mom insisted me to take all boys with and they have been exhausted after Ankkapuisto, visit to Nina, visit to my mom and all that traveling in car since 8 am.


Lelu, almost 11 yrs having a nap.


Hupi, celebrating his 4th birthday tomorrow sooooo cozy!


Last but not least a beautiful pic from a beautiful name day-rose which I got from my moms fiancé!



Enjoy all these pics taken today and make a trip with us together! All newest pics from our pack & trip here!



All pics by Canon S5 IS.




Ei kommentteja: